One of the most prominent Holiday and Beach destinations in Asia, Thailand attracts a lot of high profile migrants owing to its climate, low cost of living and the quality of life. Thailand boasts of air connectivity to most countries around the world through the Bangkok International Airport.
To fulfil the growing demand for residency permits, Thailand provides for a Permanent Residency scheme which is limited to 100 applicants per year. This helps to screen out the most suitable applicants and ensure efficient and fast processing of applications.
The criterion which has to be fulfilled for a Permanent Residency is:
- You must have had a Thai non-immigrant visa for at least three years prior to the submission of your application. Holders of multiple NON-Immigrant visas can not apply. You must have 3 consecutive yearly extensions in order to qualify.
- You must be a holder of a non-immigrant visa at the time of submitting your application.
- You must be able to meet one of these categories to apply for PR status in Thailand:
- Investment category (minimum 3 – 10 Mil. Thai Baht investment in Thailand)
- Working/ Business category
- Support a family or Humanity Reasons category: In this category, you must have a relationship with a Thai citizen or an alien who already posses a residence permit as a husband or wife; father or mother; or a guardian of a Thai child less than 20 years of age.
- Expert / academic category
- Other categories as determined by Thai Immigration
The Permanent Residency visa does not expire and a holder of a permanent residency visa for more than 10 years can apply for Thai citizenship by naturalisation. We at Empire can guide you through the entire process of application and obtaining the permit with minimum hassles.
The Thailand Elite Program has been designed to provide you access the best leisure opportunities available in Thailand including excellent Golf Courses, serene Spas, world class Hotels and of course excellent weather and beaches for which Thailand is renowned the world over. So, whether you are in Thailand for Residence, Business or Leisure, you will only experience the best of it.
The program is offered through the following packages which have been designed keeping in mind the varied needs of customers.
|Name of the Program||Membership Validity||Membership Fee||Membership Transfer||Transfer Fee||Annual Fee|
|Individual Membership||20 Years||THB 2 Million/ Membership (Excl. VAT)||Permitted Once||20% of the Prevailing Rate||THB 20,000 (Excluding VAT)|
|Thailand Elite Property Co- Project Membership||20 Years||Subject to property||Permitted Once||20% of the Prevailing Rate||None|
|Family Membership||Subject to Validity of Core Member||THB 1 Million/ Membership (Incl. VAT)||Permitted Once||20% of the Prevailing Rate||THB 20,000 (Incl. VAT)|
|Thailand Easy Access Membership||5 Years||THB 500,000 (Incl. VAT)||Upgrade Fee: THB 1.5 Million / Membership (Excl. VAT)||None||None|
No designation has been made by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for a Certificate of Special Competence in this area.