Investigations at the highest levels particularly against senior executives and company policies can be highly damaging for the companies and create Reputational, brand and litigation risk. We at Empire understand these dangers for major companies and provide sensitive and high-profile internal investigation services for corporate clients and advise clients on how to mitigate any problems which are found.
We conduct internal investigations and defend clients on health care fraud, securities violations, and antitrust violations, as well as False Claims Act and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) offenses. We, also advice clients on how to protect themselves from inadvertently committing offences under these acts.
Broadly our practice in this area covers:
• Internal investigations in companies.
• Obtaining Non Prosecution agreements and leniency deals.
• Obtaining settlements in major disputes.
• Plea bargaining agreements.
• Assisting clients in Tax, Securities and Competition Law investigations.
• Developing internal compliance procedures for companies.
• Guidance in forming compliance policies to enable Companies to learn about the legal provisions governing their business.
• Filing statutory compliances.
We understand that the possible impacts of White Collar crimes can be massive for companies and as such believe in complete secrecy for your company.
No designation has been made by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for a Certificate of Special Competence in this area.