When people hear the term Initial Coin Offering, a few things come to mind. Cryptocurrency is probably one of the biggest trends today both online and on print media. The high acceptance of the digital currency by the general public continues to birth ideas like the presale of cryptocurrency coins or a blockchain project. This […]

The Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) turned an otherwise dull July Tuesday into a turning point in the development of Blockchain based virtual coin or tokens in the USA when it released an Investor Bulletin on Initial Coin Offerings in the USA (‘Bulletin’) on July 25, 2017. The SEC Bulletin which was not expected by […]

The Government of Vanuatu has finally published the widely expected changes to the Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP 70] (‘DSCA’) through the notification of the Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Amendment Act No 11 of 2017  (‘Amendment Act’) on 16 June 2017. The amendments have been brought to ensure that the legislation in the country […]