Port Vila, Vanuatu: It is a destination which may not be present on the itinerary of the most seasoned back packer and when you land here for the first time you really wish it remained the same. Vanuatu is one of the rare tourist destinations of the world which has still not been severely changed […]

Belize City, Belize: Every city and country that I visit provides me an insight to something new about the people and culture of the country, but today was much more than that. I saw the brimming potential of a country to develop as a global financial services destination. Although famous for its crystal clear beaches, […]