Formation of a company is one of the first steps for any business activity and online gaming is no exception. However, as a highly regulated sector, forming a company for online gaming has a few primary hurdles including:
- The specialised company type or structures required for applying for an online gaming license.
- The Board structure for an online gaming company.
- The shareholding requirements in an online gaming company.
- The appointment of specialised members or employees in an online gaming company.
- The minimum capital requirements.
- Domicile and Residential status requirements for the shareholders or board members.
In addition to these hurdles, under many situations the identity and privacy of the ultimate beneficial owners have to be protected. Many jurisdictions also do not allow companies incorporated outside their country to apply for an online gaming license.
Empire understands the specialised requirements and provides company formation assistance in all major jurisdictions providing online gaming licenses. We have partners across the globe and are able to provide local support for the processes also. We request you to get in touch with your specialised needs to enable us to serve you better.
No designation has been made by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for a Certificate of Special Competence in this area.