Golden Visa Program, residence by investment program, is the ideal solution for non-EU, EEA, or Swiss nationals seeking the freedom to live, undertake business, and study in Greece, or to travel across the Schengen Area. Greek Golden Visa Program grants a five-year residence permit in exchange for as low as a 250,000 Euro real estate investment in Greece. The Greek Golden Visa allows you and your family to live in Greece. There is no limitation to how long you can stay.
To be eligible for the program, the applicant
- Must be over the age of 18
- Do not have any history of criminal records, in any country in which have lived
- Must make a significant investment in Greece
- Must have obtained health insurance from a company operating in Greece
What are the requirements for the Greek Golden Visa?
To qualify for a Golden Visa for Greece, applicant must make one of the following investments:
- Purchase a real estate property worth at least €250,000
- Sign a lease agreement with a hotel or tourist establishment for at least 10 years
- Make a capital investment of at least €400,000 in a company registered in Greece
- Make a €400,000 investment in Greek government bonds
- Make a €400,000 investment in bonds or shares of real estate investment companies
- Make a €400,000 deposit in a Greek bank
- Make an €800,000 investment in corporate or government bonds
The Greek property market took a big hit in the 2008 financial crisis and suffered for more than a decade. As of 2021, the Greek real estate market is expected to adjust in an upward trend. The Greek government issues the Greece Golden Visa cards valid for a period of five years at a time. Every five years, you are required to renew your residence permit.
How to obtain a Golden Visa?
Empire, a leading Professional Services & Advisory Firm focused on immigration and residency offers you a simplified path to apply for the Golden Visa program and secure approvals within the shortest possible time. With our team of immigration experts, you are assured that your application is in informed hands. If you are interested in obtaining more information about this program, please completethe form. One of our representatives will be in contact with you. You can reach us by phone at +60350331665 or visit our website empireglobal.partners. We also look forward to your emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer clear written contract agreements mentioning the applicable charges including the refund policy, in the unlikely event that the application is unsuccessful.