Basic Eligibility for MRV Program
The MRVP (Malta Residency and Visa) Program is open to all individuals who are not citizens of an EU/ EEA country and Switzerland. The MRVP enables such individuals to acquire a residence permit which would allow them to move throughout the Schengen Region.
The basic eligibility for an applicant is:
- he/ she is at least eighteen years of age;
- submits all additional documents as required;
- has a clean criminal record (including all his dependants) have passed the due diligence test and is a fit and proper person;
- Provides information about investment in property (described in detail later)
- Investment in Government bonds (described in detail later)
- Fulfillment of application requirements (described in detail later).