United States Residency
The new rule, published by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security,2019, the program is modernized by
- Providing priority date retention to certain EB-5 investors
- Increasing the required minimum investment amounts to account for inflation
- Reforming certain targeted employment area (TEA) designations
- Clarifying USCIS procedures for the removal of conditions on permanent residence
- Making other technical and conforming revisions
There is also increased minimum investments
- The standard minimum investment amount has increased to $1.8 million (from $1 million) to account for inflation
- The minimum investment in a TEA has increased to $900,000 (from $500,000) to account for inflation
- Future adjustments will also be tied to inflation (per the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers, or CPI-U) and occur every 5 years
The EB-5 visa gives permanent U.S. residency to those investing into government-approved projects across the United States of America. The USA EB5 investment visa can be beneficial as it grants access to the U.S. education system, the right to live, retire, work and study in the USA, the ability to receive investment back upon the completion of the project and residency for the investor, any children (under 21) and their spouse. The main applicant must reside in the USA for 6 months per year.
Also Green Card Visa gives you
- Gives you official immigration status in the United States
- Entitles you to certain rights and responsibilities
- Is required if you wish to naturalize as a U.S. Citizen
What are the requirements for the US Residency?
The requirements for a US EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program are that foreign investors must make an “at risk” capital investment in a for-profit U.S. business entity. The required investment amount is either $900,000 or $1.8 million, depending on the geographical location of the project you invest in. If you invest in a targeted employment area (TEA) the investment is $900,000, and if you invest elsewhere the minimum required investment is $1.8 million. EB-5 investments must lead to the creation of 10 full-time U.S. jobs that exist for at least two years.
A major benefit of obtaining an EB5 visa is that even on under the conditional permanent residency that is initially granted, the holder may travel freely both within and outside the U.S. However, it is imperative to maintain permanent residency and a prolonged absence (6 months or more) may interrupt the naturalization process.
How to obtain a US Residency?
Empire, a leading Professional Services & Advisory Firm focused on immigration and residency offers you a simplified path to apply for the US Residency program and secure approvals within the shortest possible time. With our team of immigration experts, you are assured that your application is in informed hands. If you are interested in obtaining more information about this program, please complete the form. One of our representatives will be in contact with you. You can reach us by phone at +60350331665 or visit our website empireglobal.partners. We also look forward to your emails at email@example.com. We offer clear written contract agreements mentioning the applicable charges including the refund policy, in the unlikely event that the application is unsuccessful.