Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investments
The Antigua and Barbuda citizenship program is notable for its advantageous offer for investors who apply together with a family of up to and including four people. The most cost-effective Caribbean program with a minimum investment of $100,000 as a government donation for both a single applicant or a family of 4 (A family of 4 consists of the main applicant and spouse, along with 2 children). With a secure process in place, investors will be required to complete the investments only after receiving citizenship application approval.
There are three options applicant can make an Investment in Antigua and Barbuda
- Contributing to the National Development Fund (NDF)
- Investment amounts for Approved Real Estate
- Investment in an approved business
Applicants may also invest in a new or existing business. The Antigua and Barbuda Investment Authority (ABIA must however approve the business plan). Where a single person invests, he must invest a minimum of $1,500,000. In case there is a joint application of two or more persons, the investment must be for a minimum of $5,000,000 and each applicant must contribute a minimum of $400,000.
Other Key Benefits
There are many other Key Benefits in obtaining Citizenship in Antigua and Barbuda
- Application processing within three to four months
- Inclusion of unmarried sibling of the main applicant or the spouse, children, parents, and grandparents
- No requirement to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process
- No tax on worldwide income, Government, Professional, and Due Diligence fees apply
What are the requirements for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investments?
To qualify for citizenship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent health condition
- The subject holds no criminal record
- No potential national security risk to Antigua and Barbuda or to any other country
- Have a high personal net worth
How to obtain Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship?
Empire, a leading Professional Services & Advisory Firm focused on immigration and residency offers you a simplified path to apply for the CIP program and secure approvals within the shortest possible time. With our team of immigration experts, you are assured that your application is in informed hands. You can reach us by phone at +60350331665 or visit our website www.empireglobal.partners. We also look forward to your emails at email@example.com. We offer clear written contract agreements mentioning the applicable charges including the refund policy, in the unlikely event that the application is unsuccessful.